Monday 25 April 2011

A change would do yah good.

I'm kind of at a crossroads with what I'm currently doing and where I want to go with my career.  Some guys would kill for a hardware buying gig, but not this guy.  It's getting to the point where I'll be sitting at my desk saying "I hate this.  I don't want to be doing this.  I want to go home.  I want to be creative."  That and there's a yellow post-it on my wall that has a quote from Gary Vaynerchuk, a successul entrepreneur of somesort that feels like it's kicking me in the balls.  It basically say "...if you live for weekends or vacations, your shit is broken."  I've just had four days off, have been back in the office for half a day and I'm already ready for the weekend.  Not good right?  Yah, that's what I thought.

How?  When?  Where?  What?  Who?

All questions yet to be answered.  But at least I realize that it's time for a change.  A time to explore.  To be creative.  To entertain new ideas.  Who knows what could happen or where I could go.  All I know is that a change would do me good.

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...