Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sneak Peek!

I'm almost ready to show off my dining room (I promise!)....but here's a sneak peek for you!  I was ready to go with my camera after work, but as luck would have it, it ended up being stupidly cloudy this afternoon....toss in some less than stellar apartment lighting (soon to change - I finally found a new chandelier) and yah, not exactly ideal photo shoot conditions!  Here's to tomorrow!


I've also go a couple of other things up my sleeve.  I'm hoping to give you the lowdown on my love of dollar stores and how I incorporate steal of a deal finds into my space.  I've got a couple of new thrift finds to share with you, some recipes to share and some new feature-ish pieces that I can't wait to throw on here!

Stay tuned!

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...