Friday 15 April 2011

Inspired by...Eddie Ross.

When it comes to the world of design, I find that I'm continuously discovering individuals that have dedicated their lives to creating amazing, yet functional spaces.  Obviously there's the names that come to most people's minds - one Martha Stewart for instance.  And while I admire her style, there are countless other individuals out there that are forging names for themselves in the industry.  They're thinking out of the box and taking design to a whole other level.

One individual that I've come to follow closely over the past year or so is Eddie Ross.  He's one of those guys that's capable of throwing together an amazing room scene with pieces that most people wouldn't give a second look.  I really admire the way that he and his team think outside of the box...and how with a mix of paint and elbow grease they can great spaces worthy of glossy magazine spreads.


EddieRossAlabsterLamps
http://www.eddieross.com

Eddie's blog has inspired me to take a second look at pieces that I'd normally pass by.  That and he's the reason why I now randomly check out cut glass and old crystal when I'm wandering around.  Also, he and his guy are on the top of my mental list of people I want to hit-up a flea market or two with (besides my own guy that is....).

Here are some of my favourite Eddie Ross looks.  Classic, but fresh with just the right punch of unexpected!

D-
WDKitchenRemix1
http://www.eddieross.com
0VignetteBeauty
http://www.eddieross.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...