Monday 29 August 2011

A brand new week!

Mr. Mitchell getting in a bit of r'n'r.
Where's Dan been hiding?

In real life, I'm hanging in my office at work, grabbing a bite to eat. As for blog land, I've been kind of m.i.a. over the past week or so. But have no fear! After an insane work week filled with stupid people a busy week and an even busier weekend filled with sun, sand, water and just of dash of scandalous fun (well okay, perhaps more than a dash), I'm back in the city and ready to conquer this week and fill you in on what I've been doing.

I've got a long list of projects that I plan on tackling this week and am very, very excited to see the final results! I'm not going to give away any details quite yet, but there will be before and after shots. We're talking epicness! Well maybe not epicness, but I'm excited. Expect multiple posts and loads of pictures.

What am I going on about? You'll just have to wait and see!

Now, back to the grind. Four hours and counting....

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...