Sunday 7 August 2011

Word up.

http://www.flickr.com
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.

-Doug Firebaugh

I apologize for the lack of posts over the past week or so. Sometimes life catches up with a guy and it's good to take a couple of minutes to breathe, or in my case, an extended weekend.

I've got a busy week coming up, filled to the brim with work, people I love and care about and a meeting that I'm hoping will shake some stuff up (as in taking my snowglobe, picking it up, turning it upside-down, shaking it as hard as possible and then chucking it across the room)...

Somewhere in there, I hope to catch-up a few posts - I've got a couple of cool ideas that I've been working on for awhile now, and hope to have finally picked out a new camera - I was going back and forth on a couple, and then suddenly came into a small windfall of coin which opened up the door to a few new models....I'm excited to finally make my decision!

In the meantime, I hope that you keep checking out my back-posts and also investigated some of my favourite reads and other blogs that I follow!

I promise, I'll be back to harassing your in-box and blog feeds in no-time!

D-

PS.
My new pantry is looking pretty sharp - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...