Sunday 30 October 2011

Around the office.

So I've been back on the job for three weeks now and I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of things. Having worked for this company previously, I figured out the computer system in a snap! I know a lot of my team and I'm in the same (albeit tiny) office as I was before I left.
Though the past three weeks has been a complete blur of emails, meetings, phone calls, questions, quotations, fabric selecting and brain storming, I've been having a blast! I'm currently working on an amazing project that has been so much fun - I'm completely in my element and my creative juices are flowing...something that hasn't happened at work in ages!
I can't share too many details of what I'm doing (well, not yet anyways....eventually I'll spill more!), but as you can see by my snaps I'm surrounded by amazing ideas, loads of color, new concepts, fabrics, fun catalogues that have made the journey from the other side of the world.
Sure there are moments where it feels like my head is going to explode and that I'll never make it through the sea of paperwork, but hey, at the end of the day, what gig doesn't have that? I'm doing exactly what I want to be doing right now. I'm growing my portfolio, expanding my credibility and making sure that I try to have fun while doing so.

Now....if only I had enough energy to finish painting my living room during my evenings then I'd be golden!

Eventually I say, eventually!
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...