Monday 31 October 2011

Christmas. Christmas. Christmas.

https://www.facebook.com
ZOMG! forget Halloween, Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian's divorce, the fact that we've still got four days left in the work week...it's all about the new Christmas mags that have started to hit the stands! 

I picked up the latest issue of Style At Home this Evening and I've already got a gazillion ideas rolling through my head for what I'm going to do this Christmas! Aaaaaaaaaah! So excited. You have no idea! Seriously - every page has something amazing on it! Loads of metallic tones, bright yellows (score!) and softer versions of the traditional Christmas colours!

I've decided to wait until the 15th of the month to begin bringing out anything....but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to start trying to map out some ideas - I wanna go ALL OUT this year!

Bring on the paint & glitter! (That may have been the gayest sentence I've written to date on here....but who cares, it's only 50 something days 'til Christmas and I for one can't wait!!

Cheers,
D-



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...