Monday 10 October 2011

New beginnings.

We're finally here! Tomorrow's the big day! My first day in my new role, with a new, but familiar company.

I'm excited. I'm nervous. I'm tapped out from buying a bunch of new work clothes. Seriously now!?! When did dress pants get so expensive!?! 
A couple of gigs ago I put a real effort into what I wore to the office - pressed shirts and pants, the never-ending assortment of black shoes (I had a slight obsession with Aldo for awhile)...the whole nine yards. Fast forward to this time last year and I was giving away pieces that I figured I wouldn't wear again with my last gig (typical wardrobe....black company fleece sweater, jeans and random polos)...I'm really kicking myself, but really, who am I kidding...it was fun finding some new threads (I gotta impress potential office cougars somehow....)!

Anyways, all of that aside, I'm really excited to get to work. I know that my plate is going to get pretty full pretty fast. I'm hoping that I can share snippets of what I do in the near future....there are a lot of fun projects that I'm going to be tackling that really have me excited - the creative wheels are already turning!

But before all of that happens, I have to get a decent sleep! Tomorrow morning is going to come way too early!

Wish me luck!
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...